We are a Non-Profit organization with a mission to strengthen Christian schools and equip Christian educators worldwide as they prepare students academically and inspire them to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to become a leading international organization that promotes Christian education and provides training and resources to Christian schools and Christian educators.
We assist, encourage and develop schools that contribute to the public good through effective teaching and learning and that are biblically sound, academically rigorous, socially engaged, and culturally relevant.
We assist, encourage and develop educators who embody a biblical worldview, engage in transformational teaching and disciplining, and embrace personal and professional growth
We have positioned all our work under three pillars: Advancing, Access and Advocacy.
Leading Christ-centered education toward excellence and flourishing
1. Establishing networking and coordination centres to strengthen Christian schools across Uganda.
2. Promoting administrative excellence through training and establishment of effective policy standards.
3. Enhancing ACSI proficiency through ongoing staff development.
Making Christ-centered education available and obtainable
1. Developing teaching staff competence in Christian education
2. Enabling access to materials and resources for Christian education.
Promoting and protecting Christ-centered education for today and tomorrow
1. Forming partnerships for sustainable equipping of Christian educators.
2. Running Christ-centered education promotional visits to mobilize more members.
ACSI works countrywide. Our strategic pathway for 2022-2025 is to establish 14 coordinating centers across Uganda.
ACSI coordinating centres will be distributed in 7 major regions of Uganda: Central, Northern, Eastern, North-Eastern (Karamoja region), North West (West Nile) and Western and South-Western Uganda.
ACSI work in 2022 - 2025 will be deliverable through established coordinating centers.
ACSI will train trainers and equip them to schedule training for all member schools within their centre.
These centers will be the resource centers all other members can access ACSI resources from.
Visit our office at Plot 1085 Willis Road Namirembe Hill, Kampala, Uganda, East Africa.
Mrs. Grace Turyakira
Acting Executive Director
Telephone: +256 772 846 089
+256 776 638 500 (WhatsApp)